Day 9 In Lampang (Sea-Teacher SEAMEO Program)

On Sunday 28  January, i just stay at room to prepare manythings for teach in the class include lesson plan,materials, power point, video etc. I’m not only prepare for teach classes in the Monday, but also some materials during teach in the second week. I have 3 schedule in the Monday, 2 hours in grade 4 and 1 hour in grade 5. On Monday for grade 4 the topic is light and shadow, and the student’s activity is make shadow from a puppet, so i need to prepare a materials like a flashlight, origami, coconut midrib etc , I buy the materials in the shop near my apartment. And for grade 5, the students will do 2 activities based on their book, the activities are activity 6.1 sound around us and activity 6.2 Sound from a ruler. Actually my major is biology education and usually i teach for secondary  school, so the Monday,  29 Janauary 2018 is my first time to teach in the elementary school, and because this is the first time, i have to prepare anything well and do my best for it.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SATUS EMS "Not Found", Kita Harus Bagaimana?

Aya Sophia

Menara Azadi, Teheran, Iran