Day 16 In Lampang ( Sea-Teacher SEAMEO Program)

4 February 2018
On the Sunday, i just stay at room to prepare manythings for teach next day in the class include lesson plan,learning materials, power point, video etc for 3rd week. I am also write a blog report for Sea Teacher Seameo Program. And because of teacher Alex wants me to teach in grade 6 so I have to prepare weekly lesson plan and some medias for grade 6 also. I have 2 schedules in grade 6, in the Wednesday and Friday.

In the evening, I have an appointment to go to Night market with Rizky, Yuli, Jean and our buddy from Lampang Rajabhat university, Sean. We go there to find some souvenirs and some foods. Sean help us to talk to the seller to give us the cheapest cost when we bought the souvenirs there.And it was very helpful. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SATUS EMS "Not Found", Kita Harus Bagaimana?

Aya Sophia

Menara Azadi, Teheran, Iran