Day 12 In Lampang (Sea-Teacher SEAMEO Program)



Wednesday 31 January 2018  is the third day to teach in the class in Sea Teacher Program. I just have one class to teach in wednesaday. I teach grade 3 at 13.30-14.30. The topic for grade 3 in this meeting is the Importance of Air. I show the student some pictures of toys and appliances and ask the student to choose which is toys and aplliances that need air and which is not. After that i divide the students into 7 group including 3-4 students for each group, then they make a model parachute. I show them the procedures to make a model parachute in the projector and the students follow it. The students very enjoy during the activity and be active in group.  In that activity the aim is make the student understand about the importance of air in their life because many toys and aplliances need air to work. I have not an obstacles in this meeting because the student is very dicipline and everything goes according to my plan.

 

 

 

(Make a Model Parachute in Grade 3)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SATUS EMS "Not Found", Kita Harus Bagaimana?

Aya Sophia

Menara Azadi, Teheran, Iran