Day 28 In Lampang (Sea-Teacher SEAMEO Program)



On Friday, 16 February 2018,  I just stayed on the apartment and start to pack my clothes etc because i have to back to Indonesia on saturday, 17 February 2018  . I was sad  at that time. In the noon,about 12.00,  Dr.Bangorn and Her Husband invite us to attend the event in the mosque called Tambun. But, jean could not join us because she has to finished her tasks. Tambun is muslim event in Thailand that is a lunch after pray. After we went to caffe., i order choco ice, because i like choclate so much. There we sharing about many things. In the last, we said goodbye and see you again each others. I cried at that time because i was so sad. Really , Dr. Bangorn and uncle Hamid, you have to know that Both of you are always save in my heart.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SATUS EMS "Not Found", Kita Harus Bagaimana?

Aya Sophia

Menara Azadi, Teheran, Iran