Day 20 In Lampang (Sea-Teacher SEAMEO Program)

On Thursday 8 February 2018, just have one class to teach in Thursday. I teach grade 5 at 9.30-10.30. The topic for grade 5 in this meeting is musical instruments. School has an activities in this meeting so many students can not attend the class, and just 7 students who attend the class. So in this meeting i just introduce the students some musical instruments and explain them how the sounds can produce from the instruments. After that i ask the student to draw their favorite instrument. I also show them a videos about the topic, and they are very enthuciast.  In the evening, i prepare many things for my evaluation .My mentor from Lampang Rajabhat University will observe me on Friday, 9 February. So, i have to prepare better and do my best.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SATUS EMS "Not Found", Kita Harus Bagaimana?

Aya Sophia

Menara Azadi, Teheran, Iran