Day 19 In Lampang (Sea-Teacher SEAMEO Program)

On Wednesday 7 February,  I have two schedules. I teach on grade 6 at 8.30-9.30. This is my first time to enter this class and i am little bit nerveous. The topic for grade 6 is The earth’s transformation. I show them powerpount and some videos about our earth and the components of earth. The give me attention ehen i give an explanation in the class. And i love them. The next schedule is on grade 3 at 13.30-14.30. The topic for grade 3 in this meeting is Temperature and air movement. The studen do activity 7.5 Air Movement on thei book. The materials that needed in this activity is fire, ices, and thermometer. First i introduce the students about temperature and thermometer. Then i choose some students to go forward to be a volunteer in this activity. I ask the students to place their hands above and under the fire and ices and ask them what they feel. Then, we discuss why it can happened. In this activity the students get a conclusion that when the air  is heated it will move upwards. Surrounding cool air will move to take the place of warmer air, and moving air is known wind.During the activity Mr. Alex helps me to manage the class and also helps me to prepare materials. I am very thank you for his kindness.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SATUS EMS "Not Found", Kita Harus Bagaimana?

Aya Sophia

Menara Azadi, Teheran, Iran